- 17 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed my stay and was able to keep my dogs with me but I did Think €20 per dog is a lot when there is nothing provided for the dogs..."
"Room was clean and tidy just think a little overpriced for a standard room for 1 night...."
"My wife and I enjoyed our stay it was very close to city center and quiet..."
"Great accommodation at a very good price...."
"Brilliant hotel quiet clean and comfortable. And a very good price! I stayed here to be close to Phoenix park which is was, only about 20 mi..."
About the hotel
The Travelodge is set in its own attractive grounds in leafy Castleknock with Dublin's famous Phoneix park only 30 minute short stroll away. Designed to meet the needs of todays budget concious family, corporate guest or short break customers the Travelodge hotel in Castleknock cannot be beaten for inexpensive accommodation and value. Bedrooms are spacious ,with king size bed set with comfy duvet.
Family Rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, multi channel Tv, & free carparking. We offer complimentary Bitbuzz WIFI in our reception area. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of €5 for a 24 hour pass. Metzo family restaurant open from 7am serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed one night at this accommodation.
Greeted by a pleasant receptionist who seemed to be finishing her shift but took the time to advise of where we could eat. We were both disappointed with the cleanliness of the room - bathroom tiles at side of sink were dirty with what seemed tea or coffee and a red substance. Carped was not hoovered thoroughly. Stained bedclothes. Had we been staying longer i would have requested a room change.
Really enjoyed my stay and was able to keep my dogs with me but I did Think €20 per dog is a lot when there is nothing provided for the dogs also room service would have been fab