- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay in this beautiful traditional family friendly hotel . The surroundings and views are stunning. This is also a romantic a..."
About the hotel
The hacienda-style Hotel Taray Botánico lies in the heart of the Alpujarra, surrounded by mountains and greenery. Built in typical Andalucian style, with whitewashed walls and terracotta tiled flooring, the hotel’s 15 rooms are rustic and simple – but come with all modern comforts, including air conditioning, Tv, minibar and WiFi Internet. The bigger rooms have lounges and private roof terraces.
The main building boasts two dining rooms, a bar, a spacious TV lounge and a vast reception area, opening out onto a rooftop terrace with spectacular views of the valley and the mountains beyond. Meals can also be eaten outside on the plant-filled terrace below.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful place with a warm welcome
We enjoyed our stay in this beautiful traditional family friendly hotel .
The surroundings and views are stunning. This is also a romantic and relaxing place. Facilities are good but some of the furnishings could do with an update. Lovely pools but need to be kept a bit cleaner in low season. The restaurant was a bit of a let down