About the hotel
Hotel Cavaliere is a comfortable hotel inaugurated months before the turn of the millennium, it includes a small but elegant hall, and is managed by the Papini-Sassi Family that has established it. Set in a quiet residential area along the Arno riverside, yet close to the main tourist attractions of Florence, the Hotel has fully accessible rooms, an elegant bar and a breakfast room, where you can delight in a rich continental breakfast in the mornings, enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon or drink an aperitif in the evenings. In-room service at request, front desk open 24 hours, babysitting service available, the possibility of booking museums and tours directly at reception, are just some of the features that make Hotel Cavaliere your best choice for enjoying Florence.
Small pets welcome.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cavaliere in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Simple city hotel with a poor breakfast
Hotel Cavaliere is situated about 2.6 km from the Ponte Vecchio (a half hour walk).
The customer service is friendly. Our room was clean but the small bathroom had a lot of back repairs of the interior. The hotel has a small and dark breakfast room. The Italian buffet breakfast is very simple and poor. It is not possible to pay the hotel bill by master card.