- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Queens Hotel. Stayed for one night in a suite, which was very comfortable and accommodating, loved the spa ba..."
"Lovely suitr with spa bath... perfect..."
"Room was very hot- had to have sky lights open and as a consequence was very noisy. However, couldn't fault the staff. Arrived late and they..."
"Good food, helpful friendly staff and nice rooms...."
About the hotel
Stunning Boutique style property with 15 individually designed bedrooms. For those who adore sophisticated luxury on a personal level, a combination of stylish sophistication and the warmest Scottish welcome, Located in picturesque Bridge of Allan in the heart of central Scotland offering city centre style with a mix of individual rooms and original design. Relax and unwind in the comfort of our contemporary accommodation where rooms and suites stimulate the senses.
With a range of doubles & twins, suites individually designed to meet your needs. For your comfort during your time as our guest we have ensured our rooms offer the luxuries you deserve. From body jet showers, spa baths & WiFi to the luxury of our exclusive penthouse which boasts black glass bathrooms, drench showers and a fully equipped kitchen area.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Queen's Hotel in STIRLING are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Queens Hotel.
Stayed for one night in a suite, which was very comfortable and accommodating, loved the spa bath which was a great start to the day!!. Have to say a huge thank you to the chef who was more than happy to accommodate us fussy eaters. Staff were amazing too, extremely helpful!. Highly recommended!!!