- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"really good - friendly and civilized on a bus stop with frequent service to city centre thank you for looking after us !..."
About the hotel
Awarded STB 3 stars, Danny & Jasmine welcome you to the Mackenzie Guest House which is situated in an excellent location overlooking Leith Links park and only a 15 minute journey from the city centre. Edinburgh's Leith Waterfront area with its wide range of bars and restaurants, Ocean Terminal shopping centre and home to the former Royal Yacht Britannia, is within walking distance. All rooms are non-smoking, have controllable central heating and are equipped with hospitality tray, hairdryer, towels and complimentary toiletries.
Please note an estimtated arrival time is kindly requested for all reservations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay for the Festival
really good - friendly and civilized
on a bus stop with frequent service to city centre
thank you for looking after us !