- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Chilworth Manor is a well located hotel with easy access to Solent marinas, airport and the New Forest. Our stay was hassel free and comfort..."
"I was very impressed. The building and the grounds are really lovely, the rooms and service were excellent and I very much appreciated the s..."
"The hotel staff were welcoming and had given us a room upgrade which was a lovely unexpected surprise. The hotel is used a lot for conferenc..."
"We had a great time staying at Chilworth Manor. While the room was a little dated (although 3* is a fair assessment), the grounds, service,..."
"We were in an old part of the Manor ,windows would not close properly but lovely heavy curtains maintained a warm cosy room,bed was comforta..."
About the hotel
Snuggly set in 12 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds and enveloped by peaceful surroundings, BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor is the perfect setting for Weddings, Conferences or for a relaxing Spa break on the South Coast. Just north of Southampton City Centre, we offer a tranquil getaway for guests, who might find it hard to believe that we're just a few minutes' drive from both the M3 and M27. The hotel is also a handy distance from Southampton International Airport and Southampton Parkway Rail Station for anyone who's treating themselves to the ultimate stopover en route to a holiday destination overseas (or a honeymoon to follow your big day here!).
The Edwardian BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor offers charming hotel accommodation (95 bedrooms' worth!) and is designed with your needs in mind. To that end, we boast the modern conveniences for business and leisure requirements, with an exclusive Health Club taking care of your fitness fix!
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2015 - *The Hotel is a popular wedding venues and will often have weddings on Fridays and Saturdays.* **Children (under 18) are only allowed in the pool on Sat, Sun and Bank Holiday Mon between 11am-1pm.** The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor in Southampton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Room was ok.
Grounds were lovely and the weather was good to go for a nice long walk. I was supposed to get a free bottle of sparkling wine but didnt and felt embarrassed to ask. Another customer had the same problem and asked for his at checkout. The breakfast was okish. The dinner menu is way overpriced, not "high end" considering the price and took ages to come. I could count the number of chips on one hand.
We used the swimming pool/Sauna. There was complimentry soft drinks there but when I went to help myself, the snotty receptionist said it was for guests. Duh, thought thats what I was. Again to embarrased to say anything because I didnt want to show myself up. I wouldnt stay at a Best Western again. I got the impression from staff that they prefer white customers.
Great building, awful decor and awful rooms, needs a massive revamp, and noise was awful.
I was not told about a wedding and noise kept me awake and the evening staff were not at all bothered. Such a shame for a beautiful building with history. Spa facilities were great