- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"acceptable, not cheap..."
"The hotel is lovely, and an easy bus ride into town, the bus stop is right outside the hotel. We don't usually take the bus, but it was very..."
"Hotel was very nice. Staff were friendly and welcoming just what we needed after a late arrival on a very stormy night. A little disappointe..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff . Room adequate but in need of updating compared to our previous room that we stayed in on a previous occasi..."
"Recently refurbished room amazing Quality of service very good. Excellent value for money..."
About the hotel
The Victorian BEST WESTERN Braid Hills Hotel is perfectly perched in a fantastic location, with wondrous panoramic views across Edinburgh and beyond to the Firth of Forth and the Hills of Fife to prove it! In its own grounds with ample FREE parking, this hotel offers class and comfort in spades. . .
with the added bonus of having one of the world's prettiest city centres on its doorstep. For seclusion and character few hotels come close, though Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Prince's Street shops and countless tourist attractions are just a quick Piper's march away. For meals and mingling, we have a choice of restaurants and bars. Plus, five golf courses lie within one mile of hotel (which is to be expected as the game itself was born in this very city!) Please note that although we have no lift, luggage assistance available on request. . . just say the word!
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Braid Hills Hotel
acceptable, not cheap
The hotel is lovely, and an easy bus ride into town, the bus stop is right outside the hotel.
We don't usually take the bus, but it was very convenient and easy with kids.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and big and suited our needs perfectly.