- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Room was clean with a touch of luxury The only thing I did not like was that they took a £125 from our debit card on arrival to cover servic..."
"excellent hotel, very clean, good service, great location in Leith, lots of lovely restaurants and bars around the area..."
"This hotel is perfect for couples, Just the right distance from Edinburgh centre. The rooms were a great size and the service was perfect. R..."
"We have stayed here on a number of occasions and always found it a great hotel. This time we stayed in a different section with a room facin..."
"we have stayed here on numerous occasions and it never disappoints. This time our room was next to a noisy boiler vent which didn't help sle..."
About the hotel
Property Location With a stay at Malmaison Edinburgh in Edinburgh (Leith), you'll be convenient to Royal Yacht Britannia and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre. This 4-star hotel is close to Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested. Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 1926 square feet (179 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Pet fee: GBP 10.00 Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean with a touch of luxury The only thing I did not like was that they took a £125 from our debit card on arrival to cover services we had not yet used.This was refunded the next day I would think this should be taken at the end of your stay as at other hotels of similar or better quality.This would put me of staying here again.
excellent hotel, very clean, good service, great location in Leith, lots of lovely restaurants and bars around the area