- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The room took a while to heat up. Service and food was excellent. We left a small purse on one of the higher shelves with approx. £20 in it...."
"The hotel could do with some updating but was good value for money, the food was great...."
"Staff all very helpful especially the night porter..."
"Enjoyed our fourth visit ,looking forward to our next visit..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Lovat Hotel lies only a half mile from the center of the "Fair City of Perth", and is just a 20 minute walk away from the town center! You can bag a bargain or three on the nearby high street and in local boutique shops, or relax by the River Tay if you prefer. Scenery is a Scottish specialty, and our wonderful location means you're never far from breathtaking views and countryside vistas! We also have a National Trust attraction in Branklyn Gardens nearby. Whether you're out and about or taking in the interiors of our fantastic buildings, there's plenty to see and do north of the border, so pack your bags for Perthshire and see Scotland in all its glory!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room took a while to heat up.
Service and food was excellent. We left a small purse on one of the higher shelves with approx. £20 in it. Has that been found.
The hotel could do with some updating but was good value for money, the food was great.