This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Housed in a beautiful Modernist building in the city centre, this boutique hotel provides a classy setting for your visit to the Catalan capital. The building of the HCC Taber was originally designed by the famous Barcelona architecture, Domènech i Montaner. It still retains its characteristic wrought-iron balconies and large bay windows.
Right in the city's elegant heart, the hotel lies just off the classy boulevards of Rambla de Catalunya and Passeig de Gracia. From here you can easily walk to the main square of Plaça Catalunya and on to the Gothic Quarter and Ramblas. In the nearby Passeig de Gracia you will find some of the best-known examples of Modernist architecture - including Gaudí's famous Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Finish off a days sightseeing with a drink in the Taber's cosy bar. Then, relax in your room with modern amenities such as free high-speed internet.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 31/12/2013 - All guests staying at the hotel from the 01st November 2012 will have to pay directly at the hotel a city tax consisting on a fixed daily rate per person and night. The LateRooms.com rates for Hcc Taber Hotel in Barcelona are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet