- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We stayed at the Best Western Corona for the London New Years Eve celebrations and found it to be perfect for our requirements. The room was..."
"Stayed from NYE for 2 nights. Good location for our NYE Party and Apollo Victoria theatre on the Friday. Room was the smallest I'd stayed in..."
"Stayed two nights in May for daughters 21st, decent hotel. Well located for tube . Staff on the front desk very friendly and helpful...."
"This is a great hotel within the Victoria station area offering excellent customer service and value for money. Out of all the hotels we've..."
"A good location for a city break. Clean, tidy accommodation and courteous, helpful staff. Would recommend...."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Corona is an elegant Victorian conversion, brings style and detail of yesteryear into the 21st Century, with all the convenience of having London on your doorstep (with none of the inconvenience of having the capital's sights and sounds right outside your bedroom window!) We have all the finishing touches leisure guests and business visitors could hope for, including flat screen TV's with freeview channels, free Wi-Fi, printing facilities, complimentary newspapers and many more. Buckingham Palace and the Changing of The Guard is just a small march away, with the Houses of Parliament, Tate Britain the West End Theatres all competing for your attention just a few minutes away. With all this and more you'll love London.
. . and we'll love having you here!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware that from 01/02/15 until 10/03/15 we cannot offer Breakfast option in our Restaurant due to full refurbishment of our Breakfast area. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Fit for deaf midgets
A very clean room in a very clean hotel, but noisy (no double glazing) and very small, with barely the space for a tiny bed which did not deserve the "double" qualification.
In the tiny bathroom the washbasin plug jammed shut & there was a nasty odour. At breakfast, tea & coffee were unworthy of their name. Overall, an expensively depressing & claustrophobic experience. Cleanliness and new good furniture and fittings were positive features which did not however compensate for the general discomfort due to lack of space and traffic noise.
New Years Eve
We stayed at the Best Western Corona for the London New Years Eve celebrations and found it to be perfect for our requirements.
The room was very clean and had just been decorated to a good standard. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It was in a good location just 10 minutes walk from Victoria coach station and 5 minutes walk from Pimlico tube station.