- 4 guest reviews
"1st class acomadation beautiful room with great services. Would definatily stay here again...."
"The two night stay was amazing from the first moment the team greeted me when I walked in until I left, great value for money considering th..."
"great stay, perfect location. lovely room. hotel staff very pleasant and helpfull. would go back to this hotel...."
"Cant fault rooms or friendliness of staff...."
About the hotel
The most distinguished collection of luxury 5 star townhouse suites in Edinburgh where you will enjoy an experience to remember. Comprising of three beautiful Georgian townhouses and situated in the West End - close to both the citys financial district and main shopping area. The Edinburgh Residence enjoys a peaceful yet central location only minutes walk from Edinburghs main tourist attractions.
Upon entering you will be greeted by the friendly team and captivated by the majestic wood panelling and the sweeping staircases that feature throughout this property. From your suite to the corridors and the drawing room - you will feel as if you have just stepped back in time into an original period home. During your stay you will be accommodated in one of our 29 elegant suites - which are divided into three unique categories- Classic Suites - 3 of which have their own private entrance - Grand Suites and 8 Townhouse Apartments - the average floor area of each being approximately the same size as a tennis court - giving these tasteful suites a feeling of unsurpassed elegance and space. For a special stay - perhaps request a room with a stunning castle view. Truly relax and unwind in the splendid Drawing Room - a restful and welcoming setting with an eclectic array of comfortable sofas where you can take in the stunning view over Edinburgh to the Firth of Forth. Help yourself to a drink or two from the Honesty Bar - read the newspaper and enjoy this warm and tranquil environment. The Edinburgh Residence has the Number Seven Restaurant onsite serving Scottish cuisine with a contemporary twist. Relax with a full Scottish breakfast in the comfort of your own suite - have the freedom to dine in your room - eat out at the restaurant of your choice or utilize the in-room catering facilities provided. The perfect environment for small private or corporate events - where residents can enjoy the traditional Georgian splendour of The Morning Room.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
what a little gem of a place !
1st class acomadation beautiful room with great services.
Would definatily stay here again.
Great little Hotel
The two night stay was amazing from the first moment the team greeted me when I walked in until I left, great value for money considering the price of other hotels in this price range.
Even though it was a single suite, it had plenty of space.