- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Stayed at Balmoral as a treat for my daughter's 18th birthday from the minute we walked up the few stairs to the hotel our experience began...."
"Free wi-fi for whole stay would be nice. Stornoway black pudding at breakfast also. Apart from these 2 minor grumbles everything else superb..."
"We both loved the Balmoral, couldn't think of a single fault. Excellent staff, excellent room, the tasting menu at One restraunt was epic! A..."
"A hotel of luxury, the hotel team are incredibly attentive and everyone has a big smile on their face. Location is perfect, you can't get an..."
"Excellent hotel. Staff very helpful & attentive. Food was to a very high standard. Cannot wait to visit the hotel again...."
About the hotel
The Balmoral, a Rocco Forte Hotel is a luxury hotel in the true sense of the word. It is a stylish five-star property in the very heart of Edinburgh. The Balmoral has been beautifully refurbished and individually designed by Olga Polizzi.
The 188 opulent suites and stylish rooms have magnificent views of the city or the hotel's internal courtyard. For a memorable culinary experience, visit Number One - the only Michelin-Starred hotel restaurant in Edinburgh – or try the chic and stylish Hadrian’s Brasserie. In addition, Palm Court hosts Scotland’s only Bollinger Champagne Bar. For utter relaxation visit The Balmoral’s award-winning Spa, with its 15metre pool, ESPA treatment rooms and fully-equipped gym.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at Balmoral as a treat for my daughter's 18th birthday from the minute we walked up the few stairs to the hotel our experience began.
It was wonderful to be met by the doorman kitted oot in Scottish bonnet and the flower display in the main entrance was visually stunning. Our room was not ready on our arrival but, we were offered complimentary drinks for our inconvenience... mmm. We finally made it to our room to be met with a lovely dish of chocolates with Happy Birthday written on the dish another thoughtful touch ... The bathroom is the epitome of luxury. What a beautiful place to stay
Late May Bank holiday
Free wi-fi for whole stay would be nice.
Stornoway black pudding at breakfast also. Apart from these 2 minor grumbles everything else superb for weekend.