- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"heating was broken had to use fan heater in room room was ok clean but tired..."
"The first room they put us in was absolutely disgraceful, peeling paint, stained lampshades and holes in the bedspreads. After politely comp..."
"The web site over sells this hotel. Whilst very clean and with very pleasant, helpful staff, it suffers from under-investment. The bathroom..."
"Stayed here many times. I know I get good value for what I pay. Shall use this hotel again...."
"A very helpful gentleman checked me in early and the room was a good size. The room and bathroom were clean but the wardrobe was covered in..."
About the hotel
Set in 18 acres of scenic grounds, close to M8, Loch Lomond, Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow Airport. 177 en-suite bedrooms all with fabulous views over the River Clyde and Kilpatrick Hills. Leisure and Fitness club including in-door swimming pool.
On the doorstep of Loch Lomond and yet close to the centre of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow. A 3 star hotel offering on-site leisure facilities with major emphasis to the commercial market. Local attractions include Braehead shopping centre (Scotlands Largest Indoor Shopping Centre),the famous Burrell collection, Xscape Braehead (Scotland's only indoor skiing complex) and the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. We are ideally suited for the business travel market as we are ideally located for the Airport and City Centre, and offer a number of services to suit the business traveller including wireless internet access, and complimentary car parking onsite at the hotel. We also offer numerous packages to suit the leisure market, golf packages, packages to Xscape Braehead, Hen packages, Beauty Breaks and Shopping Breaks.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2014 to 10/02/2014 - *Please Note* Due to a refurbishment of our poolside area, the pool will be closed from 27th January 2014 until 5th February 2014. The LateRooms.com rates for Erskine Bridge Hotel in Glasgow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
tired and uncomfortable
Poor renovation and terrible sound proofing all round.
We were on first floor and appeared to be over smoking area so noisy at all times of day and night. beds are rock hard and pillows are terrible as is their black out blinds. For the price it's clean however if it's comfort you want don't bother staying here.
very cold hotel
heating was broken had to use fan heater in room
room was ok clean but tired