- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Brilliant location and good feel to the place. Comfortable bed and nice extras including DVD player and iPod docking station white company t..."
"wonderful break in a very comfortable hotel, with all the facilities one could want..."
"+ points location comfortable bed friendly service _ points shower not working coffee in room no milk very expensive bar..."
"This was a great find. Yes, the rooms are compact and there is quite a lot of noise outside but it is a city centre hotel and the thoughtful..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at Rick's. The room was comfortable and stylish, the staff were very friendly and it situated in close proximity..."
About the hotel
At Rick’s Edinburgh boutique hotel, we have ten super-chic rooms located across the covered courtyard from our bar and restaurant, making it one of the most talked about cool hotels in Edinburgh. How would you like to spend the night? A stylish boutique hotel in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, Rick's offers the perfect antidote to unwelcoming corporate hotel chains. From the elegant walnut headboards to the enticing angora and lambs wool blankets upon the beds, we've done our utmost to make you feel at home in these stylish Edinburgh hotel rooms.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Ricks Bar Restaurant and Rooms
Brilliant location and good feel to the place.
Comfortable bed and nice extras including DVD player and iPod docking station white company toiletries. Good food in the bar/restaurant with lively atmosphere. The venue won't suit everyone as you have to go through the bar to get to the rooms and it can get noisy outside due to party revellers but if you want a city centre location that's a bit more individual than a bland hotel then this is great choice.
wonderful break in a very comfortable hotel, with all the facilities one could want