- 68 guest reviews
"The break was a present for my mother and we had the most wonderful time. The attention to detail and service in the hotel was perfect. The..."
"Best ever hotel stay we have had...."
"Stressed out on arrival due to Forth Road Bridge closure and volume of traffic! Staff were very personable, attentive and welcoming and even..."
"Nice hotel with excellent reception staff very helpful. Room small but bed very comfortable. Shame after late night the night porter advised..."
About the hotel
Recently voted one of the top 25 city hotels in the world by Tripadvisor - The Howard is a gem of a small hotel. The Howard is often described as "The most discreet 5-star hotel in Edinburgh". A distinct attention to detail together with the personal touch will ensure you feel special.
A Georgian retreat in the city centre of Scotland's capital city. Every guest has a Dedicated Butler who will tend to your every need – from unpacking your bags and serving afternoon tea in the Drawing Room to co-ordinating your social itinerary and serving a three-course dinner in your suite, so that you can totally relax. Our eighteen individually characterised rooms (some bathrooms even have freestanding roll top baths). Dining at The Atholl is an experience full of decadent pleasures. You’ll enjoy dinner, which will be meticulously prepared by our dedicated team of chefs, and attention to detail in this warm & exclusive Georgian setting. Alternatively dine in the comfort of your own room. Select your meal from the a la carte menu, & your dinner will be served to you by your dedicated butler. Car Parking is available at a rate of £15 per 24 hours. The hotel reserves the right to pre authorise the credit card used to guarantee the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The break was a present for my mother and we had the most wonderful time.
The attention to detail and service in the hotel was perfect. The food was also excellent. Will definitely return.