- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Hotel fabric and location very good. Reception staff good but customer service for evening meal confused and disjointed which spoiled experi..."
"Second visit to this hotel, chosen for excellent central location and quality of accommodation. Although our room was not ready when we arri..."
"We decided on the morning of our check out to have breakfast I went to reception to ask about it and they wanted £13.50 as opposed to £10.00..."
"Stayed here for 3 nights over Hogmanay, with two of our kids and both sets of grand parents. Checking in no problems, two of our three rooms..."
About the hotel
The Apex International is ideally located in Edinburgh’s old town, within walking distance of the Royal Mile. All 169 bedrooms are luxurious with large comfortable beds, 42" widescreen LCD TVs, luxury toiletries, power showers, Free WiFi and local calls along with 24 hour room service. The hotel’s exclusive Yu Time Leisure facilities include a gym with the latest Technogym™ equipment, and an indoor swimming pool and sauna.
There are two dining venues to choose from; The award-winning Heights Restaurant boasts 2 AA Rosettes which is a testament to the culinary passion and enthusiasm that embodies the Heights dining experience and serves up fresh, imaginative fine cuisine with the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh Castle, while Metro Bar offers laid-back dining in stylish, relaxing surroundings.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/02/2013 to 31/12/2020 - There is limited car parking available on site, and additional spaces close by at a multi-storey car park on Castle Terrace. The LateRooms.com rates for Apex International Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel fabric and location very good.
Reception staff good but customer service for evening meal confused and disjointed which spoiled experience. Room had great view but a on first floor was disturbed all night by Saturday revelers in City. Next time will certainly ask to be on higher floor at back of hotel or have tripple glazing!. Worst sleep ever in a hotel. Wouldn't rule out stay again but in different room.
Superb position, excellent hotel
Second visit to this hotel, chosen for excellent central location and quality of accommodation.
Although our room was not ready when we arrived for check in, we were given complimentary drinks whilst one was prepared, staff very friendly. Room wonderful, warm and comfortable for our February weekend.