- Very Good
- 141 guest reviews
"I booked a superior room for our extra comfort. The room was alright but basic. I would have expected more comfortable chairs to sit on - no..."
"Staff were friendly and very helpful..."
"Great value for money Very friend staff especially bar man in the bar, was very friendly and helpful...."
"Really close to the station if you are looking for a quick stop-over. Also within easy walk to the shopping and eating areas around Princes..."
"Great location, nice enough clean room. Only thing was a large function on in the hotel which we hadn't been told about so after 7pm you cou..."
About the hotel
WINNER JURYS INN HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2011/2012 The award winning Jurys Inn is ideally located next to Waverley train station, 8 miles from Edinburgh Airport and right in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town. All 186 bedrooms feature crisp white linen, large screen TV’s and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Full Scottish breakfast and continental buffet breakfasts are served at the hotel's Infusion restaurant. Guests can enjoy the extensive seasonal menu in casual and relaxed surroundings. Guests can also benefit from an exclusive 25% discount on parking rates at New Street Car Park.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Functional, good value, excellent location
overall experience of hotel
I booked a superior room for our extra comfort.
The room was alright but basic. I would have expected more comfortable chairs to sit on - not dining style chairs. I was horrified at the lack of toiletries in the bathroom - only wall fitting handwash and the same in the bath area - no emergency soap or shower cap. First time I have ever experienced this in a hotel. Also the wash hand basin was far too small (only suitable for a cloakroom I would say) Our room was so cold - little or no heating on and this being the winter time should not be the case. I called reception who supplied us with a heater but again this should not have been necessary. The food in the restaurant was very nice so no complaints about that. Would I stay again - I don't know. I only chose the hotel for the proximity to the railway station. However we did find the staff very helpful.