- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Extremely satisfied with experience stayed 2 nights with my disabled mother. All staff very welcoming and helpful, accommodation roomy comfo..."
"A very short walk from the cereal train station, the royal mile and surrounding old town. Potentially visitors to Edinburgh have a lot of ch..."
"Stayed with my grand daughter and had wonderful time. Everything was perfect. So good to have bath as well as shower and we loved the spacio..."
"Great place to stay, warm friendly, value for money and close to the heart of Edinburgh..."
"Lovely and central. Next to the train station. Between royal mile and princess street, 5 minutes easy walking to either. Wonderful views acr..."
About the hotel
WINNER JURYS INN HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2011/2012 The award winning Jurys Inn is ideally located next to Waverley train station, 8 miles from Edinburgh Airport and right in the heart of Edinburgh’s old town. All 186 bedrooms feature crisp white linen, large screen TV’s and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Full Scottish breakfast and continental buffet breakfasts are served at the hotel's Infusion restaurant. Guests can enjoy the extensive seasonal menu in casual and relaxed surroundings. Guests can also benefit from an exclusive 25% discount on parking rates at New Street Car Park.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Extremely satisfied with experience stayed 2 nights with my disabled mother.
All staff very welcoming and helpful, accommodation roomy comfortable and clean. Food good standard. Location virtually unbeatable.
Perfectly located, ideal for the young professionals
A very short walk from the cereal train station, the royal mile and surrounding old town.
Potentially visitors to Edinburgh have a lot of choice in the modest budget range. The city has all the major chains represented and we've stayed in them all around Europe.We picked jurys on this occasion because the price was barely more expensive than the step up from hostels and yet i know from my recent stay in Birmingham that the Jury's have a better quality feel to them and both room and communal areas are kept to a higher standard of cleanliness. This was true here too and additionally the staff were very cheery and welcoming, the reception team were very helpful when it came to mapping out the local area and looking after luggage between checking out and leaving. Breakfast was consistent with my previous stay and offered a local take on the core menu. We ordered room service after 10pm at which point the options are somewhat limited and that is the only thing I would improve. Very happy customer!