- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel and Rose on reception is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet. The room 106 was clean and spacious but a bi..."
"Why pay over the odds for accommodation in Edinburgh or Glasgow when you have this little gem in the middle. The rooms are clean and the sta..."
"Lovely breakfast and small rooms...."
"Perfect for me this hotel...."
"I stayed here for the second time this year with two other colleagues and I have to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were there f..."
About the hotel
The Cairn Hotel is an ideal base for visiting either Glasgow or Edinburgh. An obvious choice for guests, only 5 mins from the M8, the hotel is well positioned for exploring the Central Belt of Scotland, which is rich in character and scenery from mountains to cityscapes. The Hotel is close to both Freeport Designer Village and McArthur Glen Designer Outlet.
Edinburgh's historic sights are only 20 mins away, whereas Glasgow with its many malls and central shopping area is only 30 mins away. If your just looking for a quiet break, then the Cairn is just for you. Relax in the library or sample the suberb cuisine and friendly service that awaits you in the Greenhouse Restaurant.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and Rose on reception is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet.
The room 106 was clean and spacious but a bit noisy as sits on the motorway side of the hotel could benefit from triple glazing. Breakfast room was very clean, airy and bright. Most everything on the menu however the pot of tea was very very weak and I did ask for an additional tea bag however did not make a difference as the water was just not hot enough to brew the tea. Other than that nice overnight stay.