- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The hotel was perfect for my friend and I to spend a midweek break. The staff are friendly and efficient and the room was comfortable. It's..."
"Stayed for my husbands birthday.The reception staff were very polite and helpful! We arrived late morning for check in but there was a room..."
"This is a very large, old hotel but there was plenty of space in our room for a double bed and single bed. Very clean. Good sized bathroom w..."
"Stopped here before,ideally situated to the town centre. Looks a bit tired and still in need of refurbishment,but in saying that it is good..."
"This large hotel was built to serve Victorian visitors to this Spa town. It is well maintained and is up to date...."
About the hotel
The Cairn, situated only minutes walk from the town centre and Harrogate International Conference Centre, offers excellent value for money. We are renowned for our extremely friendly and efficient service, and are proud to offer a warm 'home from home' atmosphere where many guests return again and again. Please note, accommodation booked must be settled in full on arrival at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I stayed at the Cairn for one night only, for our Ruby wedding (and thankfully it WAS for only one night) we have never stayed at such a noisy hotel room (or corridor in fact) every floor board creaked , and not just lightly, I mean CREAKED Room 144.
The disco that was been played below made the walls vibrate, literally. Thankfully the breakfast made up for a very disappointing stay, needless to say we would not visit the Cairn again.
The hotel was perfect for my friend and I to spend a midweek break.
The staff are friendly and efficient and the room was comfortable. It's a great location for shopping in Harrogate, quiet and relaxing.