- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"Excellent overnight stay. Would have liked to stay longer. Room was very quiet. A little old fashioned but spotlessly clean. Lovely big bath..."
"Hotel was ok, but on the expensive side. We had a superior room, though I don't know what was superior about it. Seemed like a standard doub..."
"The check in process was quick and efficient. Both the room and bathroom were quite spacious for a basic room and clean. I appreciated that..."
"Great location, great value, and great food!..."
"Very comfortable hotel. Our room had a very good bed and pillows with great Egyptian cotton sheets. TV was a good size, and a good shower. F..."
About the hotel
The Cairn, situated only minutes walk from the town centre and Harrogate International Conference Centre, offers excellent value for money. We are renowned for our extremely friendly and efficient service, and are proud to offer a warm 'home from home' atmosphere where many guests return again and again. Please note, accommodation booked must be settled in full on arrival at the hotel.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent overnight stay.
Would have liked to stay longer. Room was very quiet. A little old fashioned but spotlessly clean. Lovely big bathroom. Breakfast was very good. Buffet style but for such a large busy hotel everything was perfectly cooked with hot plates which is always a bonus. Staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely stay again.
Hotel was ok, but on the expensive side.
We had a superior room, though I don't know what was superior about it. Seemed like a standard double with a view of someone else's bedroom, & the fire escape. Reception staff, I couldn't fault. Very helpful. I would stay again, only if it was a lot cheaper.