- 3 guest reviews
"Would use again if in the area , oustanding !..."
"Very comfortable ensuite room and excellent breakfast...."
"I never could keep a secret- but this one's worth keeping. Naomi and Mike are the perfect hosts. From the moment I arrived (late) to the mom..."
About the hotel
Garvally House is a beautful substantial mid victorian villa. Situated in Clackmannanshire six miles from Stirling Castle within easy reach of major transport routes, road, rail and airports and less than an hour from the major cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow,Perth, and Dundee Garvally House has a 5 Star grading awarded by Visit Scotland All rooms are large and well proportioned. The house sits in its own walled garden.
The present owners purchased the house in 1997 and have been lovingly restoring and caring for it since whilst at the same time installing all of the up to date creature comforts that the discerning visitor would expect. Bathrooms are ensuite and equipped with high power showers within large shower enclosures . The walled garden is largely ornamental with many flowering shrubs and plants although substantial fruit and vegetable plots remain and are continually developed to provide fresh home grown produce for the kitchen. Excellent Food is a top prority at Garvally House
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- In-room Broadband
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Would use again if in the area , oustanding !
Excellent Accommodation in Alloa
Very comfortable ensuite room and excellent breakfast.