- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"On arrival we were greeted by a man who took our name but struggled to find us in his bookings, I had the booking reference then suddenly he..."
"had a great time up in this apartment. it was very clean and friendly. pretty close to city centre. staff friendly and helpful. would def st..."
"We really enjoyed our 3day stay in your apartment will be back again soon. Deigo the man ;-) lovely bloke really friendly helpful...see you..."
"Luxury apartment in ideal location. No check in hassle, just phone number to get security codes for entry to room. Great alternative to a po..."
"This apartment had a very recently renovated bathrooms and a kitchenette - that were spotless. The pillows and bedding could do with replaci..."
About the hotel
Luxury Serviced Apartments furnished to a very high standard offering spacious homely comfort in the heart of the Capital City. Suites can sleep between 2-8 persons and Linked Suites offer even greater flexibility for even larger groups. Caledonian Suites offer Deluxe accommodation, with fully equipped kitchen, large Lounge, dining area and luxurious bathrooms with a bath tub.
Pentland Suites have an ensuite bedroom, Lounge/dining room with microwave, kettle, fridge, toaster, cookwares and crockery.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/07/2014 to 31/12/2023 - PLEASE NOTE: Please Inform us of your arrival time and also the number of adults and children under 12 in your group This property does not have a lift. NO hen, stag and any party bookings permitted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, modern, small but you have to clean your own room!
On arrival we were greeted by a man who took our name but struggled to find us in his bookings, I had the booking reference then suddenly he found us on the sheet he was looking at.
He then said, 'You're in the basement, ha ha ha' which was really off-putting and made it worrying to what we had booked. He then took us outside and showed us how to get to our room, the room was very small but was stated as a studio apartment so this was expected. It was very modern and had fresh towels and self catering facilities (microwave, kettle, plates etc). We did not use any of self catering facilities just the cups/glasses. To our surprise on the morning we only just happened to read a notice on the wall (could be mistaken for fire instructions) stating we had to clean the apartment, put all rubbish in the bins, wash anything used. This came to quite a surprise and if we didn't do this it stated you would be charged £200 to clean the room - this is ridiculous as it is so small. Upon check out we spoke to a woman who was unsure what to do and said she didn't work on reception and then just told us to go. Overall we had a nice stay and its only a 5 minute walk from Princess Street, not bad if you don't plan on spending much time in the room, also no teabags just coffee!
had a great time up in this apartment.
it was very clean and friendly. pretty close to city centre. staff friendly and helpful. would def stay here again.