- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, would stay again...."
"Needed a cheap room for 1 night, travelling alone. Single bed and shared bathroom but would still recommend hotel. Clean and comfortable. On..."
"Missing TV remote, staff very helpful to replace, could not find a remote, so was offered change of room. Searching for remote in room, cert..."
"Really nice staff, very helpful & friendly. Rooms were very clean & nicely presented, was great value for money as it was only a 20min walk..."
"It was a good experience except for a few things. It was a bit more out of center than I thought but still pretty easily manageable. I only..."
About the hotel
The Ardmillan Hotel is a beautifully maintained family run establishment set close to the city centre near the West-end of Edinburgh. With a great tradition for friendly staff and excellent service along with a fantastic reputation for great comfortable guest rooms it is the ideal location for a relaxing, enjoyable break.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, friendly staff, would stay again.
1 night in Edinburgh.
Needed a cheap room for 1 night, travelling alone.
Single bed and shared bathroom but would still recommend hotel. Clean and comfortable. Only complaint would be the lack of wifi in room, had to go down stairs to the bar area.