We are a Japanese owned and Japanese and Scottish managed traditional Edinburgh Mid-Victorian Grade B listed townhouse and family home set in a conservation area of Edinburgh. The townhouse has been fully restored to an elegant traditional condition.
Our address of 3 Mayfield Gardens, Edinburgh is on the main bus route into the heart of the city. Each of our 3 guest bedrooms with period features and contain many examples of Scottish Art.
We are ideally located to
• To relax in a quiet setting.
• To enjoy the theater or any of the capitals galleries and museums.
• To play golf which we can arrange from a selection of golf courses for you, including club hire etc.
• To experience Scotland's premier city, including an option of a half day guided walking tour.
• To sample the stunning coast and countryside of Lothian and beyond.
Situated in Newington, in the South-side of Edinburgh, you are only 15/20 minutes walk from the Royal Mile and the City's numerous attractions.
Rate not shown
To see the prices for the dates not selected, change your number of nights or arrival date.