- 4 guest reviews
"Hooray, someones got it right on how to run a pub/restaurant/hotel. Classy, comfortable, great location, free parking, free wifi. The food a..."
"We could not find any fault with this hotel's accommodation, service and food. We did however experience difficulty using the post code in t..."
"EXCELLENT. Staff were courteous and friendly. Food,rooms,cleanliness all 100%...."
About the hotel
We are situated in the heart of Cheshire and extend a warm welcome to all. We offer fantastic food, served with fine wines and real local ales. Our bedrooms are sumptuous and inviting and individually designed.
Our award winning Head Chef prides himself on using the freshest local ingredients. We look forward to serving you.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Tip Top Place for the regular traveler
Royal Oak Kelsall was great
Hooray, someones got it right on how to run a pub/restaurant/hotel.
Classy, comfortable, great location, free parking, free wifi. The food and wine quality and choice was great. Very friendly helpful staff. Thanks, Aled