This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Stay in a heritage listed home in the heart of Brisbane. We are located within easy walking distance to the city centre, Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre, South Bank Parklands, Roma St Station, Brisbane Transit Centre and Suncorp Stadium. FREE off-street parking, FREE Internet, FREE bicycle use.
It's only a couple of minutes walk to "The Barracks", which offers speciality retail, Coles supermarket, restaurants, bars and cinemas. There are plenty of options for dining out with the local favourite Caxton Street precinct five minutes walk and Park Road's cafe district in Milton a short ten minutes walk. Shop till you drop in Brisbane's CBD and Queen Street mall or relax in Roma Street Parklands. There are plenty of attractions within walking distance for everyone. The house is an original colonial Queenslander renovated with polished floors and traditional furnishings. There are twelve non-smoking rooms, six of them with en-suite bathrooms, six with shared bathroom. One is a self-contained attic apartment with a small kitchenette. Basic tariff includes tax. All rooms are paid in advance on the day of booking!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet