- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Hotel in good central location, good value for money, very helpful staff looked after our bags for the afternoon...."
"Very clean, great staff and easy to access the centre of Edinburgh from this hotel, will definitely be back...."
"The room was good and pretty much what I expect. Clean and confortable. The only complain is about internet, you cant charge a guest for int..."
"Our stay in Edinburgh Queen Street Travelodge was delightful. The room was comfortable, clean and quite and in a great location..."
"Great hotel, very clean, excellent location & great value for money would definitely recommend & stay again if I returned to Edinburgh...."
About the hotel
Located in the lively capital of Scotland, there is always something to see and do when you stay at the Travelodge Edinburgh Central Queen Street Hotel. Both the Edinburgh bus station and Edinburgh Waverley train station are less than half a mile away, making travelling easily. Aside from the various festivals held nearby throughout the year, staying at this hotel will allow you access to Edinburgh’s main shopping mecca, Princes Street.
You can explore the proud city’s history and scenery with a trip to several nearby attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, St Giles Cathedral, the Scott Monument, National Gallery of Scotland and Botanical Gardens. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel in good central location, good value for money, very helpful staff looked after our bags for the afternoon.
Fabulous, friendly staff
Very clean, great staff and easy to access the centre of Edinburgh from this hotel, will definitely be back.