- 2 guest reviews
"Thanks hope to use you again. Cathy and gary..."
"quite easy to find only stayed one evening but it was a family room which was spacious clean and tidy but only a small TV if you intend to s..."
About the hotel
Acer Lodge is a family run Guest House operated/owned by Gill and Terry Poore and situated in the west of Edinburgh on the main A90 Queensferry Road away from the bustle of the city centre whilst still offering excellent access to the city's main sites and attractions. Within 15 minutes by bus/car you can be in the very heart of the city (the bus stop is opposite the Guest House). We have 5 en-suite centrally heated rooms (2 double; 2 twin; 1 family)all tastefully furnished and with many extras including tea/coffee making facility, flat screen 'freeview' colour television, hairdryer, refrigerator, alarm clock/radio, free Wi-fi access, towels and toiletries.
A full Scottish breakfast is always available along with continental style if preferred, in addition to a selection of fruit juices, cereals, yoghurts and cheese. Special diets can be catered for if advised in advance. The Guest House has ample on-site private parking with easy access to the Airport and the M8/M9 motorways for onward travel to the west of Scotland and the Highlands. We hopefully look forward to meeting with you in the future.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room . very welcoming food excellent
Thanks hope to use you again.
Cathy and gary
quite easy to find only stayed one evening but it was a family room which was spacious clean and tidy but only a small TV if you intend to stay in however we were not in the room long to watch it.
owners very helpful and friendly cooked breakfast was very nice. competitively priced as we were going to the ryder cup and hotel prices were inflated therefore if you are visiting on a short stay particularly if there large events in the area I would recommend this guest house