- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Warm, cosy and very comfortable. We were well looked after and the hotel was really well located for quick access to all the sights of Edinb..."
"It was a nice stay. Nothing spectacular, but just right. Would recommend..."
"Good location about 10 minutes walk from Princes Street. Lots of restaurants and bars within five minutes walk. Owners very helpful and frie..."
"I found the hotel just right for what we wanted .close to the town centre as well as within easy reach of many pubs and restaurants. The bre..."
"great stay. great location. fiona and freddie do a fantastic job. thouroughly recommend...."
About the hotel
The Broughton City Centre Hotel is in the heart of Edinburgh and is only a short walk to Princes street, & Edinburgh Castle, The Waverley rail and St Andrews Square bus station & Tram stop are only a comfortable 5 /10 minute stroll, the Botanical gardens is also nearby. The vibrant Broughton Street with the stunning venue Mansfield Traquair and its many fine restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs and The Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre. Our recently refurbished Hotel has 6 en-suite rooms our guests also have the benefit of FREE private car/bike parking(Edinburgh has the second highest parking charges after London Prices for city centre 2016 £4:00 per hour) super fast & FREE WiFi internet throughout and FREE left luggage.
luggage. Personally run by Freddie & Fiona who have many years experience owning several guest houses in Gilmore Place. The Gilmore Guest House, The Valentine Guest House & The Starvilla Guest House. We strongly advise all guests to have travel insurance for entire stay.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:15 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/07/2016 to 05/10/2016 - Please send your expected time of arrival and date as soon as you can in order that we are here for your arrival My e-mail email@example.com Tel 00441315589792 Many Thanks Regards Fiona The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Broughton Townhouse Hotel
Warm, cosy and very comfortable.
We were well looked after and the hotel was really well located for quick access to all the sights of Edinburgh.
It was a nice stay.
Nothing spectacular, but just right. Would recommend