- Very Good
- 112 guest reviews
"Room had small double and no window but good value for money until we where woken at 8.30 by workmen Started sawing outside are room..."
"An excellent hotel. Carl on reception was brilliant and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again...."
"Stated on site all rooms came with breakfast & this changed last year. No food served !..."
"Room was clean an ideal for a one night stay. The only down side was the shower not working properly and it spraying water all over...."
"Upon arrival, we was greeted well by the receptionist. Our check in was quick and easy with no hassle. The room we stayed in (Super Deluxe)..."
About the hotel
Located alongside the canal in the heart of Manchester City Centre this new contemporary hotel comfortable, triple glazed twin, double, king and family bedrooms. We offer our guests free WiFi access throughout the hotel. All rooms are en-suite and include shower, safe and 32' inch flat screen TV with satellite channels.
Your room will welcome you with coffee and tea making facilities and a sweet surprise. Hotel reception is opened 24 hours and our friendly staff will make sure your visit to Manchester is pleasant and your stay with us comfortable Le Ville Hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from Manchester Piccadilly rail station and under a 20-minute drive from Manchester International Airport. Trafford Centre, Manchester United football grounds and Manchester City stadium are both a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Lively Deansgate and Printworks, Palace theater, O2 Apollo, Manchester Academy and The Manchester Art Gallery are located within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Manchester Metropolitan University and The Manchester Museum are located 15 minutes away on foot. Whether you are visiting Manchester for business or pleasure
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
value for money
Room had small double and no window but good value for money until we where woken at 8.30 by workmen Started sawing outside are room
Good price but noisy location and small room
I needed somewhere good value for money to attend a Diploma workshops at a university- and price wise Le Ville Hotel was ideal.
It had basic facilities that I needed and tea and coffee in the room.
However, the room was tiny and being on the bottom floor I did not even have a full window- a mere slit at the top of the wall. The room was very dusty and the shower area looked like the building work had not been complete after it had been inserted. Extremely noisy- got very little sleep. This was both external (on Canal street so expected some noise from pubs and bars but not on a Thurs night at 3am) but also internal. People going up and downstairs continuously and in and out of doors at all hours. Not only did the toilet have a pleasant quirk of making the noise of an airline one when flushing, but you got the luxury of hearing this when other guests in rooms nearby used their toilet too. No options for breakfast except a 'complementary muffin' given to you on your first night (not for each morning you were there).