- 1 guest reviews
"This is a lovely hotel for a weekend stay. Upgraded to a luxury room which was well worth doing. The location couldn't have been better for..."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, between Passeig de Gracia and Pau Claris, just 100 meters from Plaza Catalunya, in the center of the city. Near to the best shops, the famous Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and Gaudi's Modernist houses, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia has a pool and solarium located in a quiet garden.
The hotel opened in 2013, is located in a beautiful classical building from the beginning of S. XX, has parking in the same building. In his gastrobar can enjoy the best tapas menu or sample the cuisine in the restaurant. It is also famous for its excellent breakfast, which features a deluxe buffet and show cooking. The hotel has 74 modern rooms equipped with all amenities, including safe and free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Catalonia Passeig de Gràcia in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.21(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a lovely hotel for a weekend stay.
Upgraded to a luxury room which was well worth doing. The location couldn't have been better for all the main sights. Very easy to get to from the airport. Plenty of restaurants bars and shops very close by. Will stay here again