- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"This hotel is very conveniently situated within walking distance of Princes Street. Being small its very quiet, the main thing to bear in mi..."
"On arrival we were informed that our room had been upgraded to a suite. A nice surprise even though we hadn't mentioned it was our anniversa..."
"Second time I've stayed at Picardy place, amazing hotel and room in a fantastic location. We couldn't ask for more in terms of quality of th..."
"Great hotel and great location...."
"12 Picardy Place offers a very pleasant, stylish accommodation. It is not a standard hotel - no breakfast offered, but a collection of rooms..."
About the hotel
Twelve Picardy Place Hotel features individually designed bedrooms and suites. Each has a feature wall art of iconic Scottish landscapes , castles or coastal scenes, as well state of the art entertainment systems and luxury bathrooms with either a rainforest shower or over-sized tub. Mood lighting gives you the flexibility to create your own ambience, views from the bedrooms offer a variety of vistas towards the city, historical buildings or the Fife coast.
Complimentary Internet access is provided via Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and each room is equipped with a hairdryer, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities. We aim to offer you a relaxed, friendly and luxurious stay in our rooms. Combined with a fabulous fine dining steak restaurant located at our sister property next door (STEAK, NO 14 Picardy Place), and a personal service in our bars. You'll be well taken care of when you stay with us, whether you sample our 6 course tasting menu or a beef wellington for two carved at your table, or you try a mixed drink hand crafted for you by our skilled team, we want you to feel at home.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Nice. Quiet Hotel.
This hotel is very conveniently situated within walking distance of Princes Street.
Being small its very quiet, the main thing to bear in mind in that they don't do breakfast not even as an optional extra. We didn't find this a problem as, being so close to the city centre. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. The rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated, our room at the back had a view of the river and the hills beyond. Parking is a bit of an issue, there are a few (metered) spaces just outside, otherwise they have an arrangement with a multi-storey car park a couple of minutes walk away. The rooms on the front could I think we quite noisy as there is a busy main road right outside.
On arrival we were informed that our room had been upgraded to a suite.
A nice surprise even though we hadn't mentioned it was our anniversary.