- 15 guest reviews
"This small city centre hotel was perfect. Very welcoming very friendly as it was small felt more personalized. High cellings massive bathroo..."
"Beautiful room. Very upmarket and value for money couldn't ask for more...."
"We were made very welcome and at home in this excellent hotel. Staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. The Rooms were awesome and ve..."
"Good location in walking distance to main attractions..."
"Hotel was beautiful. Me and my girlfriend arrived with a warm welcome. And then showed us to our room for the night. Room was amazing, very..."
About the hotel
Twelve Picardy Place Hotel features individually designed bedrooms and suites. Each has a feature wall art of iconic Scottish landscapes , castles or coastal scenes, as well state of the art entertainment systems and luxury bathrooms with either a rainforest shower or over-sized tub. Mood lighting gives you the flexibility to create your own ambience, views from the bedrooms offer a variety of vistas towards the city, historical buildings or the Fife coast.
Complimentary Internet access is provided via Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and each room is equipped with a hairdryer, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities. We aim to offer you a relaxed, friendly and luxurious stay in our rooms. Combined with a fabulous fine dining steak restaurant located at our sister property next door (STEAK, NO 14 Picardy Place), and a personal service in our bars. You'll be well taken care of when you stay with us, whether you sample our 6 course tasting menu or a beef wellington for two carved at your table, or you try a mixed drink hand crafted for you by our skilled team, we want you to feel at home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 3 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
12 Picardy let down!
Blown bulbs, live exposed electrics, steep 3 flights of stairs and no parking on site
Twelve Picardy Place Hotel
This small city centre hotel was perfect.
Very welcoming very friendly as it was small felt more personalized. High cellings massive bathroom and bedroom. Lovely long big windows beautiful big bath. No complaints what so ever. Didn't try the food at steak but the restaurant itself was welcoming.Went to the bar downstairs bit pricey but great atmosphere and nice outside area available to.