- 4 guest reviews
"An excellent B & B in fact more than a B & B more like a quality hotel. So good we booked it again in June...."
"Very friendly and helpful..."
"We booked the family room, but were offered the cottage connected to the b&b as there had been a cancellation. This was great as we had 2 yo..."
"Received warm welcome on arrival. Room small but had everything needed for a two night stay. Amazing breakfasts. We had previously check on..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Golf Lodge Bed & Breakfast, a Victorian Townhouse offering luxury accommodation where you will be assured of warm Scottish hospitality from your hosts Tom & Emma Hill. You wil l find us situated in the picturesque seaside town of North Berwick on Edinburgh’s golfing coastline. Our location on the Town’s Dirleton Avenue is only a few minutes walk from the Beach and Town Centre making us the ideal base when exploring the town’s many attractions which include the Scottish Seabird Centre situated at North Berwick Harbour.
Whilst Edinburgh, Scotland’s historic capital is only 20 miles away, easily accessible by road or rail. For the Golfer wishing to play some of Scotland’s finest Links courses, North Berwick West Links is a 5 minute walk away, and Muirfield, host to the 2013 British Open Championship is a 5 minute drive away. Indeed, the choice is endless with some further 20 courses situated within a 20 minute drive away to include Gullane Golf Club and Archerfield , host to the Barclay’s 2013 Ladies Scottish Open . Please contact us directly for golf packages available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Golf Lodge Bed and Breakfast
An excellent B & B in fact more than a B & B more like a quality hotel.
So good we booked it again in June.
Very friendly and helpful