- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Don't take any notice of the poor reviews on trip advisor, this place is great. Ok it's not 5 star but what do you expect for a roomy apartm..."
"We couldn't be happier with the location of this hotel - it's situated slap-bang in the heart of the city, next door to the Arndale shopping..."
"Quiet friendly clean and well equipped apartment that I would stay in any time in the future and great city centre location..."
"Really great stay at Blue Rainbow, good central location and really clean accommodation. Has everything that you need for a comfortable stay..."
"When we arrived, we were greeted by Nick from the café Tea 4 2 as apparently the receptionist had gone into labour! Nick and the staff at Te..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Manchester next to the Arndale Shopping Centre, Phones4U Arena and trendy Northern Quarter. The convenient location meals that the apartments offer easy access to the city's evening hotspots. The property offers the luxury of a quality hotel, but with home comforts.
Features include a 24 hour reception, 42” plasma TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet available, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment. Apartments that sleep 4 or 5 people include the use of a sofa bed that sleeps 2 people. All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card, Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/07/2016 to 30/07/2025 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Don't take any notice of the poor reviews on trip advisor, this place is great.
Ok it's not 5 star but what do you expect for a roomy apartment right in the centre of Manchester. It was clean and comfortable, quiet apart from the early morning road works (hardly Blue rainbows fault that). Only bad point was there was no coffee maker or kettle which we asked reception for but never arrived. Stayed on a Saturday night after going to see City whip us at footy. most other places cost stupid money.
A comedy of errors
I booked in advance for the weeks commencing 5 and 12 September.
I did not post a review after the first week as I thought my experience might have been a one-off
I would only recommend this place if you are looking for somewhere (by Manchester standards) cheap
The place is a shambles - no toilet role either visit, no soap first visit, the sofa collapsed on the second visit and the cutlery / crockery was both dirty and seeming picked at random
No remote control for the TV (first visit)
The key-card needed to be reset on the 2nd day (both times)
The receptionist was away much of the time and I was left waiting among the rude boys and beggars for access
I would only recommend if there is nothing else available