- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Really great stay at Blue Rainbow, good central location and really clean accommodation. Has everything that you need for a comfortable stay..."
"When we arrived, we were greeted by Nick from the café Tea 4 2 as apparently the receptionist had gone into labour! Nick and the staff at Te..."
"Great place to stop, quiet, quality, right on the edge of the trendy area of Manchester. Ideal for work or pleasure. Only downside is it cos..."
"Fab little space, listed building so a bit draughty, but once the heaters kicked in it was ok. There is a water heating boost button. In pre..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Manchester next to the Arndale Shopping Centre, Phones4U Arena and trendy Northern Quarter. The convenient location meals that the apartments offer easy access to the city's evening hotspots. The property offers the luxury of a quality hotel, but with home comforts.
Features include a 24 hour reception, 42” plasma TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet available, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment. Apartments that sleep 4 or 5 people include the use of a sofa bed that sleeps 2 people. All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card, Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. Car parking is available at £13. 60 per 24 hours per car. The car park is located at the nearby car park at Manchester Transport Interchange (Printworks) Shudehill, Manchester, M4 2AF. Car park ticket needs validating at the apartment reception. Payment will be taken at the time of booking.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2014 to 31/12/2014 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The LateRooms.com rates for Blue Rainbow Aparthotel – Manchester High Street in MANCHESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Really great stay at Blue Rainbow, good central location and really clean accommodation.
Has everything that you need for a comfortable stay, would hlighly recommend!
Excellent value for money, fantastic location and the cafe downstairs ( TEA 4 2) is excellent!
When we arrived, we were greeted by Nick from the café Tea 4 2 as apparently the receptionist had gone into labour.
Nick and the staff at Tea 4 2 are a credit to their organisation, Nick was an excellent host and extremely helpful. The apartments are well equipped and pleasant but it is the café that really makes the stay. If you stay here - make sure you keep pressing the "hot water boost" button or the water will be cold. On our first night the fire alarm sounded and we had to vacate the hotel. After a chilly half hour on the street we were invited to wait in Tea 4 2 and given free drinks. Thanks folks!!