This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Your hosts Tracey and Peter take pride in offering you excellent value for money in their quality three and a half star motel. Fifteen clean, comfortable and well appointed ground floor units set in lovely gardens in a secure and quiet location. Situated in Ballarat on the Glenelg Highway (B160) enroute to The Grampians, The Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool and Mount Gambier.
Only a few minutes drive to Clubs, bistros and good pubs for great dining at a reasonable cost, and a 5 - 10 minute drive from the many attractions that Ballarat has to offer.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet