- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"As we were unpacking just after arrival the hotel had booked someone else into our room which caused a little confusion. In our room we had..."
"Had a very pleasant stay Excellent throughout...."
"Smallest room 450, miles away from lift and next to a service door that banged every time maid went through it. Supposedly decorated with a..."
"It was Not Good Value for the Amount Charged. There was No Air Conditioning...."
"An absolutely beautiful hotel in a great location for everything you want in Edinburgh with first class service from start to finish..."
About the hotel
The Carlton Hotel is a marvelous 4-star hotel, set in a traditional building, with all the modern comforts to make your stay very relaxing. Right in the heart of Edinburgh, overlooking the Royal Mile, within a 10 minute walk of Edinburgh Castle. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from Waverley Train Station and offers easy access to famous monuments and historic attractions.
With 189 spacious, well designed bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, these guestrooms are very comfortable. Enjoy the facilities at The Carlton health and leisure club. Equipped with a swimming pool, spa, steam room, gym, squash courts and 9 treatment rooms. The Bridge Restaurant offers quality dining and fine wines. Less formal, the Bridge Bar and lounge areas provide a selection of snacks. Car parking is available locally. Attention to detail and excellent service will make your stay at The Carlton Hotel an unforgettable experience. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
As we were unpacking just after arrival the hotel had booked someone else into our room which caused a little confusion.
In our room we had a menu for room service which pointed out items available 24 hours, me and my partner tried to order room service a little after 12 and half of the 24 hour items were not available to us
Disappointing stay. The hotel is shabby
My room was full, damp marks on the walls and wLl paper torn and hanging off They charge a £5 tray charge for room service and the food arrived cold and the salmon was very poor quality and not a fillet.
Would not stay again