This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in central Turin, Hotel Antico Distretto is just 200 metres from Via Garibaldi and the pedestrian area. This family-run property offers air-conditioned rooms in an elegant 19th-century building. All rooms at the Antico Distretto are cool and comfortable with tiled floors and brightly coloured walls.
They feature a fridge, Wi-Fi access, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Breakfast is available in the dining hall or the comfort of your room, while the à la carte restaurant serves dishes from the Piedmont region at dinner. The Antico Distretto Hotel has excellent tram and bus links around Turin and is a 10-minute walk from Porta Susa Train Station.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for hotel antico distretto in torino is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet