- Very Good
- 222 guest reviews
"Comfortable, friendly, clean & a car park..."
"Stayed with a baby and toddler, family room was the biggest I've seen, booked last minute but sofa bed was made up and nice looking travel c..."
"Well impressed with the hotel and every thing that goes with it, parking was good rooms and en suite very clean and well kept, food from the..."
"For the money there was not much to fault. Car parking and WiFi were free and work and well throughout the property. The room was large and..."
"Excellent hotel staff very nice..."
About the hotel
FREE WIFI in all 30 bedrooms THE WHITE LADY HOTEL is an outstanding property on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre. Just off the city bypass and 10 mins to Edinburgh International Airport. Close to Murraryfield, Edinburgh Zoo and all city centre attractions.
Regular bus service to the city centre with a bus stop just in front of the hotel (approx 20mins) or a short taxi journey. All major Edinburgh Train Stations are easily accessible with Haymarket being the closest to us. The Gyle shopping centre is only a short bus journey. Great value Wetherspoon Menu available from 7am-11pm. Breakfast from £3. 29 for a full Scottish . Bar open until 00:00 Sunday - Thursday, Friday & Saturday till 01:00, 6 cask ales and over 60 malt whiskies to choose from. Fancy a round of golf? We have teamed up with Murrayfield Golf Club and have reduced rates for both golf and club hire, so why not unwind even more when you stay with us and enjoy this great course and its panoramic views of Edinburgh and Fife. **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms**
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable, friendly, clean & a car park
Huge family room
Stayed with a baby and toddler, family room was the biggest I've seen, booked last minute but sofa bed was made up and nice looking travel cot installed.
Room was fairly modern with lovely bathroom and very clean. Coffee/tea supplies were plentiful with free bottled water. Room only deal but got a fab breakfast downstairs in the bar. Very close to zoo with free parking. Room quiet no sense of being above a pub, will be returning!