About the hotel
A first for Scotland, The Four Sisters Boatel is a luxury, four star, self catering, canal barge, accommodation located in the very heart of Edinburgh city centre and has been awarded 4 stars by the Scottish Tourist Board. The Four Sisters Boatel is a houseboat with a difference and a first for Edinburgh. She is a wide-beamed boat measuring 55' by 10' 6” , with 6' 4" of headroom and sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children under 10 years comfortably.
A double bed settee is also available to accommodate larger groups at an extra cost of £20 per additional person per night. She is permanently moored in Lochrin Basin and may be accessed via Lower Gilmore Place or Fountainbridge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival we were told the owner had been trying to contact us as the toilet on the boat was broken.
She then said she had spoken to a local bar who had said we could use their toilet and for the inconvenience she would take £50 from the bill. When it came to paying the bill she actually only took £15 off, which was pretty appalling considering that when the bar shut and the next morning we had to actually walk around Edinburgh looking for a toilet. The boat itself looked lovely but the floors were not very clean, and the whole place actually stunk of smoke including the bedding in one of the bedrooms, we all actually left feeling dirty.
I do not know if we just got there on a bad day but unfortunately we will not be returning.