- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Arrived Sunday evening, room we had booked wasn't prepared so we were put into another room only to be told on the last but one evening that..."
"Excellent hotel. To stay . Staff very friendly Small intimate hotel , food excellent rooms very high standard Beautifull surroundings . Cer..."
"At £66 per night including breakfast the accommodation was excellent value for money. Relaxed environment, nice location, and excellent cook..."
"This was a great night's stay. The young lady was very friendly and helpful. Tried hard to persuade me to stay for tempting Scottish breakfa..."
"Small cottage room. Small shower & WBC, toilet seat very loose, should have had a plumber to tighten up the fixings. No wifi in the room, ha..."
About the hotel
Small & Friendly - Accommodation with a personal touch. The picturesque charm of Bankton House Hotel is not easy to define. Set within its own grounds, linking directly to the foot paths and cycle routes of Murieston waters, the country settings can be easily enjoyed by its guests and visitors, While being close to the cities of Edinburgh & Glasgow only a 20 minute train ride away, makes this ideal lodgings, after a day in the hustle and bustle of the city, with the Livingston South railway link only a short 2 minute walk from the grounds.
As there are only 4 Large En-Suite Bedrooms in the main building, and three Off-Wing Cottage Rooms with shared bathroom, each are uniquely decorated and furnished, to a standard of luxury and comfort, which makes your room choice personal. This limited accommodation means that you are always thought of as a guest and not a room number, with a friendly personal atmosphere that creates a home from home feel. Room 1 - The French Suite Room 2 - The Executive/Bridal Suite Room 3 - The Orchid Suite Room 4 - The Beige Suite Rooms 6, 7, 8 - Off-Wing Cottage Double Rooms with Shared Family Sized Bathroom. Traditional home cooked Scottish breakfast can be enjoyed in the Morning Room.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/03/2011 to 31/03/2020 - All Credit cards are accepted except American express. There maybe an additional surcharge on Credit Cards, please enquire when booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Arrived Sunday evening, room we had booked wasn't prepared so we were put into another room only to be told on the last but one evening that we would be charged extra for the room we were staying in!!.
The amount we paid was not value for money and the breakfast at an additional £7 each was very poor we had it one day then went to a Premier Inn for breakfast after that. The whole hotel had a grubby feel the room was clean but tired. Such a shame because with a revamp this could be a wonderful boutique type hotel but will not be staying here again.
The Bankton House Hotel
To stay . Staff very friendly Small intimate hotel , food excellent rooms very high standard
Beautifull surroundings . Certainly very good value for money bank hotel of the year
Staff could not do enough for you Rating 100plus