About the hotel
New York City Hotel Is a Lower Manhattan GemAll the excitement, power and history of New York City seem to gravitate around the Holiday Inn® Hotel New York City - Wall Street. After all, we are close to the engine that drives the country's economy: Wall Street. Just blocks from the Financial District, our hotel is also only a short walk from many other amazing sights, such as City Hall, Battery Park and the World Trade Center.
Our hotel's Lower Manhattan location puts you just a mile from the ferry that takes you to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Little Italy, Chinatown, SoHo, the Brooklyn Bridge and Tiffany & Co's Wall Street store are also a quick walk from the hotel's front door. Lower Manhattan business travelers find that we're within blocks of the New York Stock Exchange and the Financial District. Our hotel has free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access, so you can keep on top of work and the latest news. When you stay at the Holiday Inn® Hotel NYC Wall Street, you'll be close to many of the city's major subway lines, making it a "piece of cake" to get to your meetings on time. The Business Center is open 24 hours, so you can be ready for anything in the Big Apple. After a day of meetings or sightseeing, The BullPen Bar & Grille is a great place to relax and enjoy delicious food and specialty drinks. Stay with us on your next trip to NYC and experience the comfort and convenience of this terrific hotel!
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/03/2014 to 31/03/2016 - Please note that City Tax is charged at 15% of your total booking value and is payable to the hotel on departure. The LateRooms.com rate for Holiday Inn NEW YORK CITY - WALL STREET in New York is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 15.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet