- 21 guest reviews
"Delicious breakfast, comfortable room and friendly management, our stay was a pleasure...."
"We arrived really late and were met by a personal hand written note, welcoming us to the Albyn Townhouse and encouraging us to pop into the..."
"Very nice welcome and lovely room on top floor with a fantastic vista of Edinburgh...."
"Extremely helpful and cheerful!..."
"My stay a the Albyn Town House Hotel was utter quality and relaxation, the staff were amazingly polite and could not do enough for you your..."
About the hotel
The Edinburgh Albyn Townhouse is an impressive Victorian townhouse. Formerly the St Oswald Church Manse, the Albyn has been a guest house for over 50 years. Located at the end of a really quiet & beautiful tree line cul-de-sac, in the popular Brunstfield quarter, within 20 minutes walking distance through the Meadows park, or 5 min bus/taxi ride, of Edinburgh's Old town & Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh's main attractions, it is perfect if you are looking for tranquillity & welcoming surroundings as well as a city centre feel! Very limited private parking available, must be pre-booked, it is not guaranteed until confirmed by the Albyn, £5.
00 per night available from 10. 30am check in to 10. 30am check out. ” We accept arrivals from 9. 30am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10. 30am to 1pm at the week-ends, rooms are available from 1pm. Late check-ins require an access code to come in without us after 8pm weekly and 1pm at the week-ends, it is available on request.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/10/2010 to 31/10/2019 - We accept cash, cheque and cards although there is a 3% service charge for debit or credit card. Very important! Parking MUST be prebooked, no space is guaranteed until confirmed by phone with us. The LateRooms.com rates for Albyn Townhouse in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Delicious breakfast, comfortable room and friendly management, our stay was a pleasure.
We arrived really late and were met by a personal hand written note, welcoming us to the Albyn Townhouse and encouraging us to pop into the kitchen after breakfast in the morning to say hi.
Amazing hot breakfast selection and extremely friendly staff. Absolutely fabulous and I highly recommend it.