- 3 guest reviews
"I was very pleased with the hotel and I am finding difficult to find faults. If I had to then I would say, I wished it had a pool but that i..."
"Great location near the city centre with underground parking nearby, hotel is very luxurious with a fantastic bed? would recommend this as a..."
About the hotel
The Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is a 5-star hotel designed by famous architect Antoine Pinto to reflect light and create a theatrical and stylish atmosphere. Located in the exclusive Avenue Louise area, with the best luxury boutiques, the Grand Sablon andthe Grand Place just moments away. Our rooms and suites with My Bed and our Crystal Lounge with its beautiful Terrace offer an unforgettable traveling experience.
Surrealist Meeting rooms available. Eurostar station 5 minutes away. Parking
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Pets Allowed
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Rates displayed for Sofitel Brussels Le Louise are the total price of the room. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 8 € per room. The LateRooms.com rate for Sofitel Brussels Le Louise in BRUSSELS is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 8.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic quality hotel
Friendly, welcoming and accomodating
I was very pleased with the hotel and I am finding difficult to find faults.
If I had to then I would say, I wished it had a pool but that is it. The staff were really friendly and when the hotel found out that it was my son's birthday, they left a cake and a birthday wish in the room. Everyone was helpful and friendly from manager, reception staff, chamber maid to the doorman. Location is great and perfect when traveling with children. Near the shopping streets, easy walk to the museums and palaces, near the European parliament. 2 big toy stores are close by and the cinema is also very close. My son had a great time. It is very close to metro and tram station but did not need to use any public transport as everywhere that I wanted to go was accessible by foot. I would recommend this hotel and I would like to come back next year!