This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Bayrischer Hof lies right in the heart of the beautiful University town of Heidelberg and is an ideal starting point to visit the numerous sights, such as Heidelberg castle, Germany's oldest University, the romantic "Neckarwiese" (Neckar Park) and a great deal more. The Hotel, originally established in 1856, was completely refurbished and renovated in 2007/2008 and so today guests can enjoy the most modern of hotel rooms with a variety of sizes and furnishings. Right next door there is a fitness centre, as well as an open-air and an indoor pool.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet