- 6 guest reviews
"I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The staff were superb, the food was delicious and I will return there again! It was a fabulous end to my..."
"Very hard to fault, lovely place to stay, nice spacious and beautifully furnished room. Owners and staff very friendly and helpful. Highly r..."
"We just needed a room, dinner, and breakfast, but this place went far beyond that. The restaurant is a destination in itself, good menu choi..."
"I stayed here while attending a friend's wedding down the road. My room was pleasant and comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. The b..."
"very friendly, staff excellent, room clean and comfortable, food excellent and a very good choice of food for breakfast..."
About the hotel
Set in the peaceful conservation village of Allanton, the Allanton Inn is a charming and welcoming coaching inn dating from the eighteenth century. The Allanton Inn is a perfect retreat and provides an excellent base for exploring the many fascinating places of interest throughout the Scottish Borders and Northumberland and to induldge in the wealth of outdoor activities that the area has to offer. Truly an all year round destination!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place!
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
The staff were superb, the food was delicious and I will return there again. It was a fabulous end to my trip and a high note of my stay in the North East. I highly recommend it!
Short winter stay at the Allanton Inn
Very hard to fault, lovely place to stay, nice spacious and beautifully furnished room.
Owners and staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended