- 35 guest reviews
"Lets made the best looking and tasting breakfasts ever...."
"The hotel was clean, tidy and easy to find. Really welcoming, really nice room, and the breakfast was excellent and the bar well stocked. Wo..."
"Friendly, accomodating, clean, extremely comfotable beds and the breakfast was fantastic!..."
"First time I've stayed here, the owners are very house proud and treat you as part of the family. The breakfast that I had the following mor..."
"breakfast was delicious, staff were welcoming and friendly, will definitely be staying again when im next in the area ! was brilliant value..."
About the hotel
Aaron Glen is a small luxury guest house with a 'boutique hotel' feel. Our breakfasts are prepared using fresh ingredients to a very high standard. Choose from traditional full Scottish breakfast (to last you all day) or Eggs Benidict to Waffles with Maple Syrup.
Our beds have 11 inch luxury mattresses with fresh white linen and fluffy towels. We have a large free off road CCTV monitored car park and free wifi access. A warm welcome and a cosy 'honesty 'bar awaits you.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/10/2013 to 30/09/2022 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOTEL WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPT ANY CHECK-IN'S AFTER 8.00PM The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lets made the best looking and tasting breakfasts ever.
The hotel was clean, tidy and easy to find.
Really welcoming, really nice room, and the breakfast was excellent and the bar well stocked. Would defiantly go back and stay here again