- 59 guest reviews
"My first trip into Scotland and I found Edinburgh a very welcoming and picturesque place. The accommodation was perfect for our needs to vis..."
"Very nice accommodation and ideal for access to the surrounding cities and towns. Proprietors are very helpful, yet not intrusive, and no hi..."
"Having passed Aaron Glen numerous times in the car I did not realise how beautiful it really was behind those doors. Everything from start t..."
"We could not recommend Aaron Glen highly enough, had a wonderful stay in an exceptional guest house, with exceptional hosts. Thank you both..."
"Very friendly and welcoming, decent room, very clean, great value bar and fantastic breakfast!..."
About the hotel
Aaron Glen is a small luxury guest house with a 'boutique hotel' feel. Our breakfasts are prepared using fresh ingredients to a very high standard. Choose from traditional full Scottish breakfast (to last you all day) or Eggs Benidict to Waffles with Maple Syrup.
Our beds have 11 inch luxury mattresses with fresh white linen and fluffy towels. We have a large free off road CCTV monitored car park and free wifi access. A warm welcome and a cosy 'honesty 'bar awaits you.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/10/2013 to 30/09/2022 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HOTEL WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPT ANY CHECK-IN'S AFTER 8.00PM The LateRooms.com rates for Aaron Glen in LOANHEAD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A first trip over the Scottish border.
My first trip into Scotland and I found Edinburgh a very welcoming and picturesque place.
The accommodation was perfect for our needs to visit the sites and scenes of Edinburgh by car. The room was lovely and the bed very comfortable. We had a fantastic breakfast made by Les and served by Lily and I would highly recommend Aaron Glen to future visitors.
Great Experience overall
Very nice accommodation and ideal for access to the surrounding cities and towns.
Proprietors are very helpful, yet not intrusive, and no hidden charges etc. Will stay again.