- 1 guest reviews
"New managers just taking over improvements already under way .This is a beautiful place to stay it is near enough to Marrakech for sight see..."
About the hotel
Give yourself a moment of escape into a haven of peace. At 25 minutes from Marrakech in the heart of an olive grove with views of the Atlas, La Kasbah Chwiter invites you to luxury, calm and well being absolute. Seven rooms with private terrace (bathroom, air conditioning, TV, mini bar and safe), solarium, panoramic terrace, swimming pool, tennis, room and refinement SPA The kasbah Chwiter combines tradition, comfort and modernity.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kasbah Chwiter in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Calm after Marrakech
New managers just taking over improvements already under way .This is a beautiful place to stay it is near enough to Marrakech for sight seeing but is very rural quiet and tranquil..
It is quite difficult to find you have to trust the signs directing you and you will get there .I booked for one night and returned a week later for another three nights. I love it here lovely pool and spectacular view's of the snow covered mountains. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. I will be returning in the autumn. I thoroughly recommend Kasbah Chwiter