- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"Although the room was ok the hotel was dead. no atmosphere and when we went to the bar for a drink the bar man was serving the only other pe..."
"Good hotel and good location...."
"Perfect location, clean, spacious. Professional and helpful staff...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Great staff, lovely look and feel to the hotel. Will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
The New Ellington Leeds nestles amongst a row of Georgian buildings in the heart of the financial district of Leeds. Through its doors you will find distinguished and discreet personalised service. You’ll find our décor sleek, stylish and warm and our facilities offer the height of functionality.
Once inside you will not want to leave. Location is second to none, with culture and posh shopping all moments away from The New Ellington – but amidst the bustle of commerce and the vibrant nightlife, The New Ellington is a haven of serenity. A luxury boutique hotel par excellence -expect Egyptian cotton bed linen, luxury toiletries, comfortable beds, 24 hours in-room dinning and cocktails to die for. Our guestrooms are immensely comfortable, uncluttered and equipped with state of the art technology, complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet access, entertainment hubs offering connection for ipods, laptop output and high-definition TV input, Nespresso coffee machines, rainforest showerheads and 32 –inch flat screen televisions complete the picture. Also available are Nintendo Wii's and Xbox 360, coupled with pre-loaded ipods with a variety of genres are available to borrow. Breakfast can be added onto your booking for £15 per person. Note of warning about building work: We are currently very fortunate in Leeds to be undergoing growth in the local economy; this has meant that construction work has begun in all parts of the city and can be heard at times in the hotel. We will endeavour to warn guests about building related noise outside working hours that we are aware of, however this is not always possible. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/10/2013 to 31/10/2016 - WOULD GUESTS KINDLY NOTE THAT A CREDIT CARD FOR PRE-AUTHORISATION WILL BE REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN Please note between the 15th - 19th May there will be a Crane arriving to the building opposite The LateRooms.com rates for The New Ellington - a Bespoke Hotel in LEEDS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Although the room was ok the hotel was dead.
no atmosphere and when we went to the bar for a drink the bar man was serving the only other person in the bar and used his hands to drain a drink into another glass for them. Decided not to bother having our drink. wouldn't go back again, I have stayed in much nicer place's for a cheaper price.
The New Ellington - a Bespoke Hotel
Good hotel and good location.