This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Noble Grape is located in the small town of Cowaramup which is just 12km north of it's famous neighbour Margaret River (approx 8 minutes drive). Cowaramup has the distinction of being closer to many of the region's wineries than Margaret River itself. There are around 50 wineries within 10 minutes drive as well as attractions such as The Candy Cow, The Chocolate Factory, Margaret River Cheese Company, Olio Bello, Cape Lavender and Moonhaven to mention a few.
There are also magnificent forests, breathtaking caves and beautiful beaches to be explored. The Noble Grape is nestled on a half acre of delightful English Cottage Garden which is abundant with native birdlife. Enjoy a leisurely continental breakfast served, buffet style, in our dining room overlooking the garden. The view from the dining room is delightful and watching the birds feeding has entertained many a guest. Because of our central location it is a great base to explore not only the Margaret River region but also the Yallingup, Busselton and Dunsborough regions are only a half hour drive away and Augusta is only a 45 minute drive from Cowaramup. The closest beach is at Gracetown which is also approximately 8 minutes drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet