- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Stayed for just one night, the staff where more then accommodating, great location very easy to find In Stockport but most of all the qualit..."
"Stopped at hotel when waiting a football match in Manchester. Easy to get to City and back and good access to peak district...."
"Just a brief stay en route but the accommodation was very good. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was very nice, with all the..."
"I had a late stay at the Innkeepers lodge in Stockport. I was made very welcome upon arrival and check in was delayed so that I could have a..."
"Lovely newly refurbished room - used as a one night stop over. Buzzing restaurant and bar area - so it must be good even though I never ate..."
About the hotel
Heaton Chapel lodge offers quality budget accommodation right on the doorstep of Stockport and Manchester. It’s a good base for visits to Manchester Conference Centre, or if you simply want to make the most of this vibrant part of the country. There’s so much to do in the area, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Stockport is blessed with some real hidden gems, including the stunning medieval Bramall Hall, the beautifully preserved tunnels of the Stockport air-raid shelters and the intriguing Hat Museum. Manchester needs little introduction, as it’s famous for its prolific music scene, buzzing nightlife, world class shopping and two celebrated football teams. Further afield you can visit Cheadle, the scenic Cheshire Plain and the sweeping hills of the Peak District. All of these attractions are within striking distance, but you’ll find great food just next door at Toby Carvery. So if you’re a fan of freshly roasted joints and seasonal vegetables, you’re in for a treat.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
excellent value for money
Stayed for just one night, the staff where more then accommodating, great location very easy to find In Stockport but most of all the quality of food was exceptional with the all day carvery at £5.99 per head and the breakfast was amazing as we upgraded for just £3.99 per person for all you could eat Full English.
What more could I say about this hotel apart from our stay was wonderful, very highly
Recommend this hotel.
Stopped at hotel when waiting a football match in Manchester.
Easy to get to City and back and good access to peak district.